with only one shot to get it right, don't gamble on your internet
Our organization has been serving the expo and trade show industry since 2014 and has built a strong reputation as a trusted and reliable provider of IT support services. We have a team of experienced technicians who are knowledgeable about a wide range of technology and are able to provide fast and effective support to ensure that all events run smoothly.
Over the years, we have worked with a variety of clients in the expo and trade show industry, including event planners, coordinators, and exhibitors. We have a thorough understanding of the unique technology needs of these events and are able to provide customized solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction is one of the things that sets us apart from other IT support providers. We understand that technology is an essential part of modern events and are dedicated to ensuring that all our clients have the support they need to succeed in their events. We are confident that our experience and dedication to customer service make us the ideal choice for anyone needing IT support for their expo or trade show.
We started by providing wireless (WiFi) networks for customers. We often found the people attending the event needed more help setting up laptops, or network devices and they lacked the skills or time able to complete the necessary changes. So we decided to become like the “Swiss Army company” to help customers no matter what they were lacking so their events would run smoothly - from start to finish. This has rewarded us and our customers with continued success through today. We have supported the largest corporations in the world and count them as repeat clients as well, we’ve grown our team to over 30 professionals to make sure your investment in your booth or trade event is a roaring success.
Our expertise ensures a smooth and professional event and we love what we do, so you can focus on your event.
• On-site technicians for set up, troubleshooting, stand by and take down support
• Rental hardware for routing, switching, firewalls or wireless networking
• Wi-fi networks set up and management
• Cabling and cable management
• Unboxing, configuration, and re-boxing for shipment
• Equipment receipt and inventory management for your event.
• General Labor - Equipment staging, delivery services, unboxing, boxing, cabling, cable terminating.
• Technician labor - PC/Laptop setup, cable testing, hub/switch installation, connect devices to WiFi, SOHO wireless router installation and configuration, basic network troubleshooting
• Engineering labor - Router/firewall install and configuration, enterprise wireless network installation and configuration, layer 2/3 switch install and configuration, enterprise network design
• Network and Internet service project management - Work with venue and client stakeholders to develop a budget and network installation plan. Use industry knowledge and contacts to get the best prices on services, bandwidth, and equipment, coordinate with network team, client, and venue to ensure that all installations are completed on time and within budget
• Exhibitor technology equipment packages