YOUr IT PARTNER IN REACHING A ZERO TRUST ENVIRONMENT
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that wedo not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provideyou with our services and to protect your account.
• We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
○ Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This information may include, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as individual’s name, age, gender, e-mail address, physical address, location and such other information, data and materials as we may deem necessary for provision of Services. When you contact us through any of the communication modes as mentioned below, your email address may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at anytime using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at email@example.com or via our https://hypernetworks.com/connect/
○ Communication Data may include any communication that you send to us whether that be through the Consultation/Contact Form on our Website, through email, call or any other mode of communication that you use to contact us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for recordkeeping and for the establishment, pursuance, or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
○ Technical Data may include data about your use of our Website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our Website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our Website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analysis your use of our Website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and Website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our Website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
○ Marketing Data may include data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Personal Data, Communication Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data(the “Data”) to provide you with Services. We may also use such data tosend other marketing communications to you.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Data Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Unionand other provisions related to data protection is:
Individual’s Name: Marketing Department
Address: 3195 St. Rose Pkwy, Ste. 131 Henderson, NV89052
CONSENT AND ITS WITHDRAWAL
• We will process the Data only after taking writteninstructions/consent from you mostly in electronic form in the form ofClickable button, a checkbox or through an email.
• If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us tocontact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of yourinformation, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://hypernetworks.com/connect/.
You agree that the Website may from time to time send e-mail messages toyou which offer products and services, promotions, subscriptions orregistration-based services or other material. If you wish to discontinuereceiving such email, you may opt-out by writing us through email at email@example.com or or via https://hypernetworks.com/connect/. Your preferences will then be updated.
HOW WE USE AND PROCESS THE DATA
• The Data collected by us from you may be used to respond back to information requestor, augment alumni database, evaluate candidates for employment with the Company, and provide you with Services and better understand your needs related services and programs, to correspond with you and reply to your questions with about our services.
• We will not rent or sell your Data to others. We may store the Data inlocations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databasesco-located with hosting providers).
• If you provide any Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that data for the following purposes:
○ verifying your identity;
○ providing you with customer service and responding to your queries,feedback, or disputes;
○ making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us;
○ provide and maintain the Services;
○ notify you about changes to our Services;
-We shall ensure that:
○ The Data collected and processed for and on our behalf by any party iscollected and processed fairly and lawfully;
○ You are always made fully aware of the reasons for the collection ofData and are given details of the purpose(s) for which the data will be used;
○ The Data is only collected to the extent that is necessary to fulfilthe purpose(s) for which it is required;
○ No Data is held for any longer than necessary in light of thepurpose(s) for which it is required.
○ Whenever cookies or similar technologies are used online by us, they shallbe used strictly in accordance with the law;
○ You are informed if any data submitted by you online cannot be fullydeleted at your request under normal circumstances and how to request that thewe delete any other copies of that data, where it is within your right to doso;
○ Appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protectthe Data;
○ Data is transferred securely, whether it is transmitted electronicallyor in hard copy.
○ You can fully exercise your rights with ease and without hindrance.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
• We may disclose the Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
○ comply with a legal obligation
○ protect and defend our rights or property prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing
○ protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
○ protect against legal liability
• When necessary, we may also disclose and transfer your Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
• Your Data may be stored and processed at the private servers (such asiomart.com, AWS or Microsoft Azure) based in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which the Website or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
• We will only retain your Data preferably for as long as necessary tofulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes ofsatisfying any legal, see section regarding insurance requirement and reportingrequirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the Data for welook at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm fromunauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can beachieved by other means and legal requirements.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
• We store all the Data submitted by you through Website at a secureMYSQL Database Server and Zoho Hosted CRM.
• We are concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannotensure or warrant the security of any data you transmit to or guarantee that yourData may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any ofour industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
• No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronicstorage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means toprotect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If youhave any questions about security of our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://hypernetworks.com/connect/.
• Any Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessibleby our employees, any service providers engaged by us and third parties.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE GDPR
• For users based in the European Union (EU), the Website shall make allreasonable efforts to ensure that it complies with The General DataProtection Regulation(GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 as set forth by theEuropean Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of Data fromEuropean Union member countries. Website shall make all reasonable efforts toadhere to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, dataintegrity, access and enforcement.
THE RIGHTS OF THE USER
You may exercise certain rights regarding your Data processed by us. Inparticular, users based in the EU may do the following:
• Right of confirmation
○ You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtainfrom us the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you arebeing processed.
• Right of Access
○ You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtainfrom us free information about your personal data stored at any time and a copyof this information. Furthermore, the European directives and regulations grantyou access to the following information:
○ the purposes of the processing;
○ the categories of personal data concerned;
○ the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal datahave been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries orinternational organizations;
○ where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data willbe stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
○ the existence of the right to request from us rectification or erasureof personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning thedata subject, or to object to such processing;
○ the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisoryauthority;
○ where the personal data are not collected from you, any availableinformation as to its source;
○ the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
○ Furthermore, you shall have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. Where this is the case, you shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
• Right to rectification
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain fromus without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerningyou. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have theright to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means ofproviding a supplementary statement.
• Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
○ You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
○ The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposesfor which they were collected or otherwise processed.
○ You withdraw consent to which the processing is based according topoint (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of theGDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing. You objectto the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are nooverriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to theprocessing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
○ The personal data have been unlawfully processed. The personal datamust be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member Statelaw to which we are subject.
○ The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer ofinformation society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
○ Where we have made personal data public and are obliged pursuant toArticle 17(1) to erase the personal data, we, while taking account of availabletechnology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps,including technical measures, to inform other controllers processing thepersonal data that you have requested erasure by such controllers of any linksto, or copy or replication of, those personal data, as far as processing is notrequired. We will arrange the necessary measures in individual cases.
• Right of restriction of processing
○ You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtainfrom us restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
○ The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject,for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
○ The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure ofthe personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
○ We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of theprocessing, but we are required by the data subject for the establishment,exercise or defense of legal claims.
○ You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPRpending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override those ofyours.
○ If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and you wish to requestthe restriction of the processing of personal data stored by us, you may at anytime contact us.
• Right to data portability
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator, to receivethe personal data concerning you, which was provided to us, in a structured,commonly used and machine-readable format. You shall have the right to transmitthose data to another data controller without hindrance from us to which thepersonal data have been provided, as long as the processing is based on consentpursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR or point (a) of Article 9(2)of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of theGDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means, as long as theprocessing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in thepublic interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
• Right to object
○ You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to object, ongrounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing ofpersonal data concerning you, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
○ We shall no longer process the personal data in the event of theobjection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for theprocessing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the datasubject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
○ If we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to us to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
○ In addition, you have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning you by us for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
• Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
○ You shall have the right granted by the European legislator not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affects you, as long as the decision (1) is not necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, or (2) is not authorized by Union or Member State law to which we are subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) is not based on your explicit consent.
○ If the decision (1) is necessary for entering into, or the performanceof, a contract between you and us, or (2) it is based on your explicit consent,we shall implement suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms andlegitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on ourpart, to express your point of view and contest the decision.
• Right to withdraw data protection consent
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to with draw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time. You may initiate request with us at email@example.com or via https://hypernetworks.com/connect/ to exercise any of the above mentioned rights. We shallreview your request and, in our own discretion, honor your request, if deemednecessary by us, within reasonable time.
• Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers or mobile devices’ hard drive or memory that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the Website. This allows the Website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this Website.
• Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this Website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this Website and its external serving vendors.
• We may gather certain information automatically and store it in logfiles. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browsertype, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system,date/time stamp, and click stream data. We may use this information, which doesnot identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, totrack users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic informationabout our user base as a whole.
• We may track the referring URL (the web page you left before coming to the Website) and the pages, links, and graphics of the Website you visited. We do so because it allows us to evaluate the reputation and responsiveness of specific web pages and any promotional programs we may be running.
• Please note that if you choose to block cookies, doing so may impairthe Website Services or prevent certain elements of it from functioning.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
• We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate ourService ("Third Party Service Providers"), to providethe Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist usin analyzing how our Service is used.
• These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to performthese tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for anyother purpose.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
• You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to reviewthis Website and this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications.Updates to this Policy will be posted on this page.
• Also, occasionally there may be information on the Website thatcontains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate toservice descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information, andthe Website reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissionsand to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.