“If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
Location - Henderson, NV
Employment Type - Full-Time
Benefits Offered - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Be part of Hyper Networks’ successfully growing managed services business. This segment grew even during the recent difficult economic times, and now it’s your turn to unleash your passion for crafting and selling technology solutions and help push us to the next level.
A Hyper Solution engineer (SE) serves as the primary technical resource for the field sales personnel for existing customers and prospects. An SE is accountable for driving and managing the technology evaluation and proposal stages of the pre-sales process. SE’s must be constantly learning in order to act as the primary technical advisor and advocate for our services and the products we sell. In this advocacy role, SE’s convincingly articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences.
Success in this role depends mightily on your ability to develop relationships, communicate persuasively, and convey technology solutions in ways that are accessible to purchasers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Expand the number and volume of products and services that customers purchase
- Achieve sales goals through approved processes and programs
- Prepare bids, estimates, and formal quotes to customers and prospects
- Join sales representatives in meeting engagements and take the lead on technical discussions
- Assist in coordination with engineering team
- Organize projects, prioritize task loads in order to meet assigned sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist customers in transitioning to onboarding and adopting phases
- Monitor sales communications through structured interactions, flag risks, and assure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- 3-5 years' experience in similar SE or technology sales role
- 5+ years' experience in technology-related field
- Degree in technology discipline strongly preferred but not required
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent in-person communication skills
Personal Attributes & Behaviors:
- Eager to receive feedback and improve, frequently prompts others to provide critique
- Proactively seeks opportunities to learn and grow both in job skills and personal attributes; normally adapts quickly to change
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and integrity
- Personal values and ethics align with a company’s values; can explain these values and often cultivates them in others
- Regularly seeks to understand and reinforce the big picture about what they do, to connect even tedious tasks to the larger context and mission
- Considers what to commit to and consistently delivers on those commitments, on time; is proactive about learning from failures
- Passionate about the company and own work and encourages this in team
- Open and respectful to all and works well in diverse environment; promotes this in others
Team Attributes & Behaviors:
- Shares accurate information; rarely needs to be prompted to do so
- Communication is clear, efficient, accurate, and leads to better group collaboration
- Considers the impact of own decisions on own group, and usually considers impact on department, and company; rarely needs prompting to do so
- Resolves misunderstandings and difficulties with others, rarely needs prompting and coaching to do so; conflict resolution leads to greater trust; sometimes requires escalation
- Consistently seeks to be involved in projects with others; rarely operates in isolation
- Helps build team spirit and is eager to be part of team events; encourages others to do so.
Hyper Networks is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply.