“If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
Strategic Account Manager
Location - Henderson, NV
Employment Type - Full-Time
Benefits Offered - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Make a huge impact on the ways top companies leverage technology to achieve their goals. As a Strategic Account Manager within the dynamic and evolving cybersecurity, IT, and telecom industry, you will build customer relationships that will last your whole career and drive incredible revenue growth. Following the strategic account plan you will create, you’ll identify and capitalize on business opportunities while unleashing your creative energy on exciting sales initiatives. Your primary focus will be on selling cybersecurity, IT, and telecom solutions to key enterprise clients, understanding their unique needs, and providing tailored solutions that address their challenges.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build strategic account plans to identify and pursue growth opportunities.
- Balance account management with active prospecting in assigned accounts while also acquiring new logos.
- Build and manage a sales funnel that leads to target YOY growth across your book of business.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast information to management on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Follow sales playbooks, and message value to customers.
- Uncover new business opportunities within existing customers, understand their product life cycles, and guide their strategic direction.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts to maximize margin.
- Navigate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders within all functions of our organization.
- Provide market and competitive intel through customer interactions, prospecting, and attendance at industry tradeshows.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field; An MBA or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of enterprise sales experience; direct and channel sales experience required.
- Proven history of accomplished selling enterprise solutions. Must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact for enterprise organizations.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to comprehend complex client needs and translate them into actionable solutions.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and manage internal resources.
Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events.
Personal Attributes & Behaviors:
- Eager to receive feedback and improve, frequently prompts others to provide critique
- Proactively seeks opportunities to learn and grow both in job skills and personal attributes; normally adapts quickly to change
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and integrity
- Personal values and ethics align with a company’s values; can explain these values and often cultivates them in others
- Regularly seeks to understand and reinforce the big picture about what they do, to connect even tedious tasks to the larger context and mission
- Considers what to commit to and consistently delivers on those commitments, on time; is proactive about learning from failures
- Passionate about the company and own work and encourages this in team
- Open and respectful to all and works well in diverse environment; promotes this in others
Team Attributes & Behaviors:
- Shares accurate information; rarely needs to be prompted to do so
- Communication is clear, efficient, accurate, and leads to better group collaboration
- Considers the impact of own decisions on own group, and usually considers impact on department, and company; rarely needs prompting to do so
- Resolves misunderstandings and difficulties with others, rarely needs prompting and coaching to do so; conflict resolution leads to greater trust; sometimes requires escalation
- Consistently seeks to be involved in projects with others; rarely operates in isolation
- Helps build team spirit and is eager to be part of team events; encourages others to do so.
Click here to apply.