“If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
Cloud & Contact Center Specialist
Location - Henderson, NV
Employment Type - Full-Time
Benefits Offered - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Compensation - $15.50 to $20.50 per hour Estimated pay
Be a part of Hyper Networks’ most exciting & growing cloud and contact center CX services business. We want someone passionate about helping customers transform their businesses and realize their goals. You must be passionate about communicating value, and presenting best practices, processes, and technology.
You’ll be responsible for creating and delivering interactive high-value solution strategies and presentations that improve overall productivity and inspire customers to fall in love with modern CX solutions—Sales & Service, Field Service, CPQ, and Subscription Management. You will lead opportunities – strategize, pull in resources, create, and consult!
A Hyper Contact Center Specialist serves as the primary resource for the field sales personnel for existing customers and prospects. You will provide presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. In consultation with Hyper’s partners, you will develop and deliver high-quality presentations. Present and articulate Hyper & their partners product's strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Success in this role depends mightily on your ability to develop relationships, communicate persuasively, and convey technology solutions in ways that matter to purchasers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieve sales goals through approved processes and programs while coordinating with Hyper’s product partners
- Prepare bids, estimates, and formal quotes to customers and prospects
- Join sales representatives in meeting engagements and take the lead on technical contact center discussions
- Organize projects, prioritize task loads to meet assigned sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist customers in transitioning to onboarding and adopting phases
- Monitor sales communications through structured interactions, flag risks, and assure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- 1-3 years experience in similar UCaas, CX, Call center technology sales role
- 2 or 3 years of previous customer-facing software presentation roles in Sales, Service, and related CX solutions such as Five9, Nice, InContact, 8x8, DialPad, UJet
- Degree in technology discipline strongly preferred but not required
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent in-person communication skills
Personal Attributes & Behaviors:
- Eager to receive feedback and improve, frequently prompts others to provide critique
- Proactively seeks opportunities to learn and grow both in job skills and personal attributes; normally adapts quickly to change
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and integrity
- Personal values and ethics align with a company’s values; can explain these values and often cultivates them in others
- Regularly seeks to understand and reinforce the big picture about what they do, to connect even tedious tasks to the larger context and mission
- Considers what to commit to and consistently delivers on those commitments, on time; is proactive about learning from failures
- Passionate about the company and own work and encourages this in team
- Open and respectful to all and works well in diverse environment; promotes this in others
Team Attributes & Behaviors:
- Shares accurate information; rarely needs to be prompted to do so
- Communication is clear, efficient, accurate, and leads to better group collaboration
- Considers the impact of own decisions on own group, and usually considers impact on department, and company; rarely needs prompting to do so
- Resolves misunderstandings and difficulties with others, rarely needs prompting and coaching to do so; conflict resolution leads to greater trust; sometimes requires escalation
- Consistently seeks to be involved in projects with others; rarely operates in isolation
- Helps build team spirit and is eager to be part of team events; encourages others to do so.
Click here to apply.