“If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
Client Success Manager
Location - Henderson, NV
Employment Type - Full-Time
Benefits Offered - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
A client success manager at Hyper Networks is responsible for acquiring customers and then making sure they achieve their desired outcomes through executing. The primary role is to acquire, maintain, and expand the book of business. In addition to accountability for renewing, upselling, cross-selling, and assuring excellent support for existing accounts assigned, you will also source and call prospects to acquire new customers. You will be part of an experienced team committed to helping you achieve these goals.
We are highly selective about who joins our ranks, and the result is a positive, highly skilled group of employees that enjoy working together doing what they do best.
Hyper Networks’ stellar reputation has led to back-to-back years as one of the Inc. 5000 list.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source leads and then follow-up on them to acquire new customers
- Act as the primary representative of the company to existing customers and their ultimate satisfaction with the company.
- Expand the number and volume of products and services that customers purchase
- Help to create and manage lead generation program
- Achieve customer retention goals through approved processes and programs
- Assist customers in onboarding and adopting products and services
- Promote the value of company offerings, upsell, and cross-sell
- Monitor all client communications through structured interactions, flag risks, and assure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Manage internal project team communications, status, and tasks
- Collect and analyze data and feedback, and use these to drive process improvements
- 3-5 years of experience in account management, customer success, or inside sales
- Ability to foster positive business relationships and brand loyalty
- Punctuality, discipline, and strong inclination for paying attention to details
- Ability to create and complete projects, communicate with stakeholders, and report progress
- Comfortable working individually and collaborating with peers on the team
- Experience building reports and analyzing data
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, isolate variables, and drive resolution
- Excellent writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or related field
- Experience managing client relationships
Personal Attributes & Behaviors:
- Eager to receive feedback and improve and frequently prompts others for the same
- Proactively seeks opportunities to learn and grow both in job skills and personal attributes; adapts quickly to change
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and integrity
- Personal values and ethics align with a company’s values; can explain these values and often cultivates them in others
- Regularly seeks to understand and reinforce the big picture about what they do, to connect even tedious tasks to the larger context and mission
- Considers what to commit to and consistently delivers on those commitments, on time; is proactive about learning from failures
- Passionate about the company and own work and encourages this in team
- Open and respectful to all and works well in diverse environment; promotes this in others
Team Attributes & Behaviors:
- Shares accurate information; rarely needs to be prompted to do so
- Communication is clear, efficient, accurate, and leads to better group collaboration
- Considers the impact of decisions on team, and usually considers impact on department, and company; rarely needs prompting to do so
- Resolves misunderstandings and difficulties with others, little prompting and coaching to do so; conflict resolution leads to greater trust; escalation as needed
- Consistently seeks to be involved in projects with others; does not operates in isolation
- Helps build team spirit and is eager to be part of team events; encourages similar behavior in others
Hyper Networks is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply.