“If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
Client Success Delivery Specialist
Location - Henderson, NV
Employment Type - Full-Time
Benefits Offered - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Reports To: VP of Client Success
The Client Delivery Specialist is one of our most important client-facing roles at Hyper Networks. This fast-paced and exciting role supports our sales and field services teams in the delivery of services and products to customers. Your main goal is to make sure we deliver what was promised on time, in budget, and friction-free. The completion of each project and service should build greater trust in client relationships, and you will be a key part of building that trust.
You will make sure we and our customers share the same understanding of project requirements, timelines, and deliverables. You will take the lead in naming resources, building a schedule, scheduling activities, tracking, identifying potential risks, and communicating progress to stakeholders at every stage. This role serves as the primary point of contact for all issues and communication related to post-sales product and services delivery and preparing the customer for post-delivery support.
The ideal candidate will lead our customers with confidence and encouragement while making sure we fulfill our commitments. To be successful, you’ll need to be excited about identifying and resolving problems and triggering escalations to the VP of Client Success when necessary.
We’re looking for our primary delivery champion who loves managing project details and winning customer loyalty.
- Assure products and service delivery within expected timeline and budget for prospects, renewals, upsells, cross-sells, and cancellations
- Create, maintain, and report project status, next steps, and dependencies
- Execute and improve upon approved processes
- Scheduling tasks and meetings, and coordinate communication among project participants, stakeholders, distributors, contractors, telecom, agents, master agents, etc.
- Secure, track, and ensure proper delivery of all equipment or parts
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in technology or professional service-oriented company2 years’ experience in client-facing service delivery role
- Professional communication skills with peers and senior leaders
- Passionate and professional collaboration with all project stakeholders
- Obsessively organized and disciplined with a strong preference for team engagement
- Intermediate skills in tools for CRM, project tracking, and reporting
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, Teams, and other office productivity applications
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management
- Worked within teams that leveraged Lean, Agile, or Six Sigma methodologies
- Knowledge of and experience in Zoho CRM
- Prior cyber security, networking, managed services, and/or consulting experience
Click here to apply.